The Student Room Group

National Insurance Number

I just received my national insurance number and i was wondering if i can work over the summer as i do not turn 16 until the end of summer (August 22nd) and i finish my GCSE’s Tomorrow. I applied to clarks and superdrug, they have asked me to come in for an interview. Do you reckon they would reject me if i tell them my age?
i am pretty sure you can work at the age of 15 but the minimum wage is very less
Reply 2
i have the same question as well! i turn 16 in july and i was wondering if I am allowed to apply for a customer advisor job at boots?? or any health and beauty retailer
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by AverageUnitedFan
i am pretty sure you can work at the age of 15 but the minimum wage is very less

I just got an interview with clarks, what do i say when they ask me how old i am?
Original post by moroselife
i have the same question as well! i turn 15 in july and i was wondering if I am allowed to apply for a customer advisor job at boots?? or any health and beauty retailer

You can work up to 35 hours a week in your summer hols.
Original post by StickyBread
I just got an interview with clarks, what do i say when they ask me how old i am?

Tell them the truth. Much easier and you won't tie yourself up worrying if they will catch you out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending