The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

can you book an MMU accomodation and also select a private parnter hall?

there are mmu-owned halls and also private accomodations i want to apply for, but would i have to pay two deposits?
Original post by Anonymous
there are mmu-owned halls and also private accomodations i want to apply for, but would i have to pay two deposits?

Hi!

In this instance, yes you would need to pay more than one deposit depending on however many providers you want to book with. This could be quite a risky move as there's no guarantee you would get your deposit back from the accommodation you don't go for, and you would be entering into multiple contracts.

I'd recommend taking a look at the information on our website on how to apply for accommodation.

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with our accommodation team via email on [email protected] who'll be able to offer you more advice.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi!

In this instance, yes you would need to pay more than one deposit depending on however many providers you want to book with. This could be quite a risky move as there's no guarantee you would get your deposit back from the accommodation you don't go for, and you would be entering into multiple contracts.

I'd recommend taking a look at the information on our website on how to apply for accommodation.

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with our accommodation team via email on [email protected] who'll be able to offer you more advice.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

I worry i've missed the deadline for any mmu owned accom...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending