The Student Room Group

Glass Collecting Interview

Hey I have an interview for a glass collecting job on sunday does anyone on here work in a pub and could give me an idea of what sort of questions they’ll ask? or even any advice or encouragment i get sooo nervous at interviews and end up ruining my chances. also im quite bad with ppl im not familiar with so any advicd on how i can deal with this would be amazing :smile: thanks
Original post by inurdadsbumh0le
Hey I have an interview for a glass collecting job on sunday does anyone on here work in a pub and could give me an idea of what sort of questions they’ll ask? or even any advice or encouragment i get sooo nervous at interviews and end up ruining my chances. also im quite bad with ppl im not familiar with so any advicd on how i can deal with this would be amazing :smile: thanks

It wont be as bad as you think.
They may ask stuff like why you want the job. They may ask about what hours you can work etc.
Original post by Emma:-)

It wont be as bad as you think.
They may ask stuff like why you want the job. They may ask about what hours you can work etc.

thank you :smile:

update: just did the interview and i think it went quite well! at least its the first time i haven’t walked out wanting to die lol. i think the owner quite liked me too, but i’ll find out soon!

update: just did the interview and i think it went quite well! at least its the first time i haven’t walked out wanting to die lol. i think the owner quite liked me too, but i’ll find out soon!

update 2: i know no ones watching this thread but i just wanted to say i got the job! its my first ever job so im rlly happy :smile:
Reply 5
update 2: i know no ones watching this thread but i just wanted to say i got the job! its my first ever job so im rlly happy :smile:
I'm looking to see how you got on!

Congratulations!! :party:

Hope it goes well for you.
Original post by Surnia
I'm looking to see how you got on!

Congratulations!! :party:

Hope it goes well for you.

aw thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending