The Student Room Group

Advice

A lot of people are telling me a relationship during your 11 and 12 is not healthy and can only result in the worst.

im really conflicted.
Any advice?
Reply 1
I hope you mean year 11 and 12!

Why would you want a relationship at 16? Better to concentrate on education, to give you freedom snd choice in the future.
Original post by Anonymous #1
A lot of people are telling me a relationship during your 11 and 12 is not healthy and can only result in the worst.

im really conflicted.
Any advice?

Young heartbreak whilst needing to concentrate and focus on obtaining your GCSES to therefore pursue A-Levels/BTEC onto a Apprenticeship and Degree which is important?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
I hope you mean year 11 and 12!

Why would you want a relationship at 16? Better to concentrate on education, to give you freedom snd choice in the future.

Yes I meant Years 11 and 12

But if you're already in one, then what? you finish it off?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes I meant Years 11 and 12

But if you're already in one, then what? you finish it off?

If you're thinking of ending a relationship because of still being at school or a comment from some random people you're not mature enough to be involved in the first place.
It's not good no, cause afterwards everyone goes to different unis and meet new people so even if you get together with someone in year 11 or 12, thats not gonna be something long term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending