The Student Room Group

EPQ help!!

My current title is about institutional misogyny and if it has affected the relationship between women and the police, however I'm unsure to whether this topic and question is too broad or not scientific enough? It is hard to find academic writing on this topic and I am struggling a bit with research but if anyone has any ideas or advice that would be appreciated!! Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by mxyaa.x
My current title is about institutional misogyny and if it has affected the relationship between women and the police, however I'm unsure to whether this topic and question is too broad or not scientific enough? It is hard to find academic writing on this topic and I am struggling a bit with research but if anyone has any ideas or advice that would be appreciated!! Thanks.

I think it's a great topic but it is not very scientific? I might be wrong though. But if ur finding it hard to find research then maybe choose something similar and that way u can include it in ur process write up?
Reply 2
I think it is too general.

Which institutions are you focusing on?
The police force?
Why do you think it needs to be scientific?

You need to be able to access academic sources like journal articles.
Reply 3
Original post by Cote1
I think it is too general.

Which institutions are you focusing on?
The police force?
Why do you think it needs to be scientific?

You need to be able to access academic sources like journal articles.

Yeah I was focusing on the police force, I just though it needs to be more academic topic cause I couldn't find any academic journals articles etc on this topic.
Reply 4
Original post by Shivi8
I think it's a great topic but it is not very scientific? I might be wrong though. But if ur finding it hard to find research then maybe choose something similar and that way u can include it in ur process write up?

I will, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending