The Student Room Group

hit a wing mirror

hit someones wing mirror, had no place to stop as i had a MASSIVE line of cars already behind me so had to keep driving. pretty sure there was no damage because there was absolutely no damage to mine. all i heard was a lil bang as it pushed my mirror in but that was it. i feel bad though, wish i couldve stopped. i feel like i should report it to the police
You should report it to your insurer ASAP in case a dashcam picked it up, but otherwise that’s about it.
Original post by Admit-One
You should report it to your insurer ASAP in case a dashcam picked it up, but otherwise that’s about it.

yeah i will, if i did damage it do u know what would the outcome of that would be ?
Reply 3
Original post by sofia12345678910
yeah i will, if i did damage it do u know what would the outcome of that would be ?

This happend to me 3 weeks ago but I left my details. You should tell your insurer and report it as a non emergency to the non emergency police number. They usually sent a text to you to a link to report it.

Someone may claim against you insurance in which case your premium will go up next year.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending