The Student Room Group

Underweight and addicted to crisps

Is that a problem? Like the past 3/4 days I have had 2 crisps and today I had 3 crisps. Would that harm my health? I used to have 4 crisps a day because they don't have much in them and then I slowly cut it down to 0 crisps and now after like 10 years started having them again. I will cut it soon.
(edited 10 months ago)
Yes.
They contain high amounts of fat and salt, so it's not good to eat multiple packets of them a day.
Original post by Anony345533
Is that a problem? Like the past 3/4 days I have had 2 crisps and today I had 3 crisps. Would that harm my health? I used to have 4 crisps a day because they don't have much in them and then I slowly cut it down to 0 crisps and now after like 10 years started having them again. I will cut it soon.

If it’s just for a few days then I think you’ll be fine. But long term that won’t be good for you because of the high fat and salt content. There’s nothing to worry about, just try to have one (or no) packets of crisps a day
Reply 4
I don't think having 2-3 crisps a day is likely to cause too many issues, tbh...
Reply 5
Original post by black tea
I don't think having 2-3 crisps a day is likely to cause too many issues, tbh...

Packets of crisps
Reply 6
Original post by Anony345533
Packets of crisps

I thought you didn't care about your health - why the sudden health consciousness?
Reply 7
Original post by black tea
I thought you didn't care about your health - why the sudden health consciousness?

A part of me still does.

I don't care that I am underweight, I am just picky around food which is part of my eating disorder. Sometimes I worry about sweet things giving me diabetes, doesn't stop me eating it (not on a daily but nearly daily) other times I worry about crisps harming my health and I start and stop all the time with crisps.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest