The Student Room Group

Life

If you barely lock eyes with strangers in public are not attractive/average looking
Reply 1
Original post by Tom2337
If you barely lock eyes with strangers in public are not attractive/average looking

what?
artggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 3
If u barely lock eyes with strangers(2-5 seconds) are not that attractive like average looking
Reply 4
Start with writing a proper question so people will be able to understand you and maybe answer to what you want to ask.

I was exactly like that in person in my teen years. If I meet a stranger I wouldn't know how to ask something or how to start a conversation. In my 20th I adopted a way of communication that helped me a lot. I start the conversation by saying that I have social anxiety so if I act weird just ignore it and ask me a leading question. It actually made things much easier.
Now I can easily say that in my job I communicate with a lot of people and I do it much easier now and almost with no social anxiety episodes. Even if I have an episode people react much easier when they know and know how to react.

So start with actually asking the question you want to ask here.
Reply 5
Original post by Kathy89
Start with writing a proper question so people will be able to understand you and maybe answer to what you want to ask.

I was exactly like that in person in my teen years. If I meet a stranger I wouldn't know how to ask something or how to start a conversation. In my 20th I adopted a way of communication that helped me a lot. I start the conversation by saying that I have social anxiety so if I act weird just ignore it and ask me a leading question. It actually made things much easier.
Now I can easily say that in my job I communicate with a lot of people and I do it much easier now and almost with no social anxiety episodes. Even if I have an episode people react much easier when they know and know how to react.

So start with actually asking the question you want to ask here.

You are the definition of being kind and understanding.
Reply 6
Original post by rodiane17
You are the definition of being kind and understanding.

Thanks for the complement.

Sometimes I don't like explaining myself, to avoid criticism and it causes a lot of misunderstandings, like if I only write the first sentence I may sound rude and aggressive, when I am not at all. I assume the person could be a troll, but on the other hand may be someone who really needs help.
Plus, I'm in a supportive mood today.
Reply 7
Original post by Kathy89
Thanks for the complement.

Sometimes I don't like explaining myself, to avoid criticism and it causes a lot of misunderstandings, like if I only write the first sentence I may sound rude and aggressive, when I am not at all. I assume the person could be a troll, but on the other hand may be someone who really needs help.
Plus, I'm in a supportive mood today.

That's why I admire people like you. Coz being supportive is draining for me. Being understanding is not my forte. How are you able to do that? God knows what kind of heart you have but people are lucky to be around you in life.
Reply 8
Original post by rodiane17
That's why I admire people like you. Coz being supportive is draining for me. Being understanding is not my forte. How are you able to do that? God knows what kind of heart you have but people are lucky to be around you in life.

:colondollar: Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending