The Student Room Group

End of year 12 grades

Hey, I got a B in chemistry (in my end of year 12 mock) would it be possible if I really tried hard during the summer holidays that I could get an A* in the September mocks? I want to do pharmacy at uni :frown:(
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
Hey, I got a B in chemistry (in my end of year 12 mock) would it be possible if I really tried hard during the summer holidays that I could get an A* in the September mocks? I want to do pharmacy at uni :frown:(

Yeah, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be possible.
Original post by Teribblestudent
Yeah, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be possible.

Do you have any advice on how many hours I would have to put in though?
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
Do you have any advice on how many hours I would have to put in though?

It kind of depends but I’d say just make sure you’re focusing on your weaker areas so you see more of an improvement, do practice questions and make note of anything you don’t understand so you can ask your teachers.
Reply 4
B is still good though i guess it just depends on what uni you want to apply to, I was predicted a C in chemistry and biology but still got an offer for pharmacy from a russel group uni.
Original post by BBambiS
B is still good though i guess it just depends on what uni you want to apply to, I was predicted a C in chemistry and biology but still got an offer for pharmacy from a russel group uni.

that's amazing! which uni was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest