The Student Room Group

Gift idea for anniversary

Hi me and my partner one year is coming up and I was wondering if you could give some ideas of thoughtful and meaningful gifts that can be created to give as an anniversary gift. I am going to make a anniversary dinner/picnic so I know that’s thoughtful and I wanted to try out poetry but where would be the best examples to gain any inspiration from as for gifts what hand-made, crafted gifts can be made yet it is symboled as unique and special whilst also being meaningful and thoughtful.
Hello there :h:

I am a creative person when it comes to gifts. I love doing handmade stuff! What I have done/plan to do includes painting my partner and I together; making a playlist (if you can sing, make an album of singing songs you dedicate to your partner); writing a poetry chapbook (I wrote 21 poems); making a little box of "reasons why I love you"; making small short love letters inside a mini handmade letterbox; a mini art gallery box full of drawings/paintings of either us or things that remind me of us; and even a video explaining why you love them (kinda like a love letter)!

Good luck and have fun! I hope you get the appreciation you deserve!

Kind regards,
Dana Kafoud
3rd year student at the University of Essex Online
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Dana_UoEOnline
Hello there :h:

I am a creative person when it comes to gifts. I love doing handmade stuff! What I have done/plan to do includes painting my partner and I together; making a playlist (if you can sing, make an album of singing songs you dedicate to your partner); writing a poetry chapbook (I wrote 21 poems); making a little box of "reasons why I love you"; making small short love letters inside a mini handmade letterbox; a mini art gallery box full of drawings/paintings of either us or things that remind me of us; and even a video explaining why you love them (kinda like a love letter)!

Good luck and have fun! I hope you get the appreciation you deserve!

Kind regards,
Dana Kafoud
3rd year student at the University of Essex Online

Thank you :smile: brilliant advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending