The Student Room Group

Anniversary gift ideas

What are thoughtful and meaningful anniversary gifts to give to your other half.
Reply 1
Actually, it depends on your affordability as well as how your other half looks at things. I can suggest you something if I know the budget.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Actually, it depends on your affordability as well as how your other half looks at things. I can suggest you something if I know the budget.

For her there’s no budget I’m willing to spend
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
For her there’s no budget I’m willing to spend

That's amazing. You can give her any of these - roses in a glass dome, a leather makeup travel case, a pair of personalised diamond cuff bracelets, a lariat necklace or a car of her choice perhaps even though it would be a great idea if you can figure out what she needs most at the moment.
Reply 4
Original post by Meheraj
That's amazing. You can give her any of these - roses in a glass dome, a leather makeup travel case, a pair of personalised diamond cuff bracelets, a lariat necklace or a car of her choice perhaps even though it would be a great idea if you can figure out what she needs most at the moment.

Brilliant your a legend if I wanted to make it customised and personalised through crafting something what would you recommend.
Brilliant your a legend if I wanted to make it customised and personalised through crafting something what would you recommend.

Name engraving is always good!
Reply 6
Original post by taylor2317
Name engraving is always good!

What’s that if you don’t mind me asking
Reply 7

Haha.... Thanks for the compliment! If you can make something customised that would be uncommon for sure. But the question is whether she'll like it or not because not everyone prefers something different. So, think about it and then make a decision. Good luck! :crossedf:
What’s that if you don’t mind me asking

Getting your partner's name printed or carved into the product
Reply 9
Getting your partner's name printed or carved into the product

What products would be suitable for this ideally
What products would be suitable for this ideally

From the products @Meheraj mentioned, these could have name engravements:

a leather makeup travel case, a pair of personalised diamond cuff bracelets, or a lariat necklace

For the necklace or bracelets, you can also get personalised charms for these.
Reply 11
From the products @Meheraj mentioned, these could have name engravements:

a leather makeup travel case, a pair of personalised diamond cuff bracelets, or a lariat necklace

For the necklace or bracelets, you can also get personalised charms for these.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 12
What are thoughtful and meaningful anniversary gifts to give to your other half.

Anniversary of what? If it's wedding, there are gift themes for each year of marriage (though some of them are no doubt a Hallmark invention).
Reply 13
Original post by Surnia
Anniversary of what? If it's wedding, there are gift themes for each year of marriage (though some of them are no doubt a Hallmark invention).

Hi its anniversary to celebrate our year of our relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending