The Student Room Group

A level choices

i'm considering computer science at uni, so do you think

maths, fm, cs, physics
maths, fm, cs, biology

is better? at GCSE i preferred studying biology and found it more enjoyable, however, i do enjoy physics, just less and for cs it's more recommended to do physics than biology, but still not necessary.
Original post by kqtiiv

maths, fm, cs, physics
maths, fm, cs, biology

is better? at GCSE i preferred studying biology and found it more enjoyable, however, i do enjoy physics, just less and for cs it's more recommended to do physics than biology, but still not necessary.

Hey,

It would be worth checking our a few universities as requirements will differ so it's hard to say pick one or the other. What I would say though is with maths, fm and cs you should cover the entry requirements for most universities and if that is the case you could go with biology as you enjoy that more :smile:
Original post by kqtiiv

maths, fm, cs, physics
maths, fm, cs, biology

As above, check the Entry requirements section on the course pages of uni websites. If maths, FM and CS fulfil the entry requirements, then don't take a fourth A level.

Quick Reply

Latest