The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone starting at Collegiate street in Sep?

Starting nursing at collegiate street and really anxious about the parking, anyone heading there in September or currently there? X
Original post by Hanmrd14
Starting nursing at collegiate street and really anxious about the parking, anyone heading there in September or currently there? X

Hey there @Hanmrd14 !
Do you mean Collegiate Campus? The road it sits on is Collegiate Crescent so assuming you mean that, the campus itself is on a stretch of road called Ecclesall Road. You can find spots to park along Ecclesall Road or there might even be some round the housing estates on the little streets round there. Some of them do have waiting restrictions so I'd be wary of that. Car park-wise, the closest one to Collegiate Campus is around a 5 minute walk away and I believe it's something like 80p an hour or £4 for the full day. There's also a Tesco on Ecclesall Road around the same distance as that car park is, just in the other direction from the campus. It would be fine for short stays but I do believe they have those numberplate recognition cameras so I wouldn't stay for the full day.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending