The Student Room Group

transferring unis problem with entry year

hi i am transferring universities after completing a foundation year and since i have completed my foundation year i have applied to a uni that goes straight into the degree without a foundation year obviously but i got the acceptance and they put me in a foundation year again and this is probably because my grade requirements dont meet their first year grade requirements but i have completed a foundation year in the same degree with the same modules becaise i have checked and compared the modules at both unis my previous and one im applying for and they are basically the same and i have a transcript of all my modules and i have passed all of them. do you think its likely if i call them up they can look at the module transcripts and my understand my siutation so i dont have to repeat basically a same exact year just at a different university thats another pointless 9K for no reason when i have already done alike modules in the same degree for foundation just at a different uni. any help or advice is appreciated
Original post by memean204
hi i am transferring universities after completing a foundation year and since i have completed my foundation year i have applied to a uni that goes straight into the degree without a foundation year obviously but i got the acceptance and they put me in a foundation year again and this is probably because my grade requirements dont meet their first year grade requirements but i have completed a foundation year in the same degree with the same modules becaise i have checked and compared the modules at both unis my previous and one im applying for and they are basically the same and i have a transcript of all my modules and i have passed all of them. do you think its likely if i call them up they can look at the module transcripts and my understand my siutation so i dont have to repeat basically a same exact year just at a different university thats another pointless 9K for no reason when i have already done alike modules in the same degree for foundation just at a different uni. any help or advice is appreciated

There's nothing to lose by asking.
Reply 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending