The Student Room Group

Am I gay

I love my friend
Reply 1
There are various ways to comprehend the situation. For instance, do you like/love him as a friend only or from a romantic angle? Is your friend male by gender?
Original post by Anonymous
I love my friend

i love loads of my friends. does that make me gay?
Reply 3
Original post by MyLifeNotFound
i love loads of my friends. does that make me gay?

Sorry for the interference, but there's a difference between liking someone and loving someone. Liking won't make someone gay or lesbian, but loving does say it's something else. That's why people become friends when they share similar types of likings, not lovers.
Original post by Meheraj
Sorry for the interference, but there's a difference between liking someone and loving someone. Liking won't make someone gay or lesbian, but loving does say it's something else. That's why people become friends when they share similar types of likings, not lovers.

i know that. i was stating what the op was basically saying in my experience. liking in modern days can also mean having a crush or smth. also loving. but OP didnt really specify how they love their friend so i assumed love as a friend way.
Why do so many people on this website make a thread asking for help or advice and give basically 0 information in the OP?
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Why do so many people on this website make a thread asking for help or advice and give basically 0 information in the OP?

i know right. so at this point what is the damn point!
Yeah honestly, how could anyone answer the OP's question when all they say is 7 words :curious:, no context whatsoever and no information either.
Reply 8
no, talk to a non biased psychologist
i know right. so at this point what is the damn point!

Original post by Bookworm524
Yeah honestly, how could anyone answer the OP's question when all they say is 7 words :curious:, no context whatsoever and no information either.

With people like that I usually give a troll response.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
With people like that I usually give a troll response.

hahaha yes! that is such a good idea! imma try that next time!:biggrin::cool:
Reply 11
i know that. i was stating what the op was basically saying in my experience. liking in modern days can also mean having a crush or smth. also loving. but OP didnt really specify how they love their friend so i assumed love as a friend way.

It's clear now which wasn't previously.
Original post by Meheraj
It's clear now which wasn't previously.

yeah i thoughts so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending