The Student Room Group

DWP 607 - Job Centre Work Coach - Nottinghamshire

Has anyone applied for WC in Nottinghamshire? What is everyone's portal currently saying? I did my interview a week ago and this is my third attempt! My portal currently says:

Thank you for completing your interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mine still says "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.", so still a step behind you!
Reply 2
You've been through this process a few times now jodie1982, how do you think it went this time?
Reply 3
Original post by NickH77
Mine still says "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.", so still a step behind you!

My friend's status says the same as yours, so I am getting paranoid now.
Original post by jodie1982
Has anyone applied for WC in Nottinghamshire? What is everyone's portal currently saying? I did my interview a week ago and this is my third attempt! My portal currently says:

Thank you for completing your interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

I am going to give an interview can you help me with the question?🙏
Reply 5
My friend's status says the same as yours, so I am getting paranoid now.

I don't think you need to be paranoid, my message is the one you get when you first submit your interview, yours is the one you get once they've scored it. So they've done yours already and they'll get round to ours soon, is all I take that to mean!
Reply 6
My message is still " Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome. "

i'm worried because in the video interview i thought the 60 second timer started once they reveal the question instead of when you press next, so a whole minute of my first answer wasn't submitted :frown: i phoned the helpline and the guy told me he will try sending an email to them to see if they will allow me to retake the first question, but haven't heard anything back so guessing not...
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 7

I applied for nottingham! did you get a response yet? mine is still on the message beforehand and they just asked me to re-do my first question today due to the problem i wrote about. submitted the first question again today and hoping to hear back soon!!

also, i heard that it can take a few months to get a start date if successful and they've previously advised others to be working in the meantime. i'm about to start a brand new job and will hand my notice in if i get the work coach job 😅
Reply 8
Original post by nk140
I applied for nottingham! did you get a response yet? mine is still on the message beforehand and they just asked me to re-do my first question today due to the problem i wrote about. submitted the first question again today and hoping to hear back soon!!

also, i heard that it can take a few months to get a start date if successful and they've previously advised others to be working in the meantime. i'm about to start a brand new job and will hand my notice in if i get the work coach job 😅

It will be ages yet! I already work for the DWP but can't seem to pass these pre recorded interviews
Reply 9
It will be ages yet! I already work for the DWP but can't seem to pass these pre recorded interviews

i've heard mixed responses to the waiting time, some people get a start date confirmed quite quickly whereas others take several months... i'm just about to start a brand new NHS job and i feel bad if i have to hand in my notice as soon as i start (if i get a job offer/start date from dwp which i prefer as it's 6K more pay), so i don't mind waiting months, but at the same time i shouldn't really worry about it because i'm sure they'll replace me quickly and I have to put my best interest first

are you a current AO? can you ask for feedback? i just followed the STAR method to answer all my questions and prepared a lot
Reply 10
Original post by nk140
are you a current AO? can you ask for feedback? i just followed the STAR method to answer all my questions and prepared a lot

I wouldn't bother asking jodie questions, we exist to answer jodie's questions, not the other way around. This is jodie's world, we just live in it.
Reply 11
Original post by NickH77
I wouldn't bother asking jodie questions, we exist to answer jodie's questions, not the other way around. This is jodie's world, we just live in it.

Who on earth do you think you are?! I have been unwell and my Internet has been cut off so I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience for you! What a nasty piece of work you are.
Reply 12
Jodie1982 all the very best and fingers crossed for you. All your posts have been so much appreciated by me and others 🥰. X
Reply 13
Original post by Chillybob
Jodie1982 all the very best and fingers crossed for you. All your posts have been so much appreciated by me and others 🥰. X

@Chillybob thank you so much for proving that for every negative, nasty person, who is waiting to criticise you, that there's someone completely opposite waiting to lift you back up! People like you are rare. Don't ever change x
Reply 14
Original post by sundas khan
I am going to give an interview can you help me with the question?🙏

Speak to the panel chair, they should be the best to get ideas from.
Reply 15
Hi have a look on the other DWP chats for Staffordshire and Mersey lots of help there. And also on the main EO chat. Try and get 6 examples and think of them as a story to tell. But make sure you have a result good or bad and if bad what you’ve learnt. I got a 5/7 for that example. X
Hi, any update on if you passed the interview jodie? It will be 4 weeks on Friday that I did my interview and still not heard anything
Reply 17
Original post by Asteel1989
Hi, any update on if you passed the interview jodie? It will be 4 weeks on Friday that I did my interview and still not heard anything

Hey. Still not heard anything either. What does your portal say?
Hey. Still not heard anything either. What does your portal say?

My portal says: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome....it's said this from the beginning, they have just advertised for the same area again though-campaign 654, so I have just applied and completed situational judgement just in case🤷*
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Asteel1989
My portal says: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome....it's said this from the beginning, they have just advertised for the same area again though-campaign 654, so I have just applied and completed situational judgement just in case🤷*

Mine still says Thank you for completing your interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Also, if it changes to something like your application is being reviewed then that means you've got it. And the portal changes to that the same time the regret emails are sent to those that are unsuccessful. Hope that makes sense lol x
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending