The Student Room Group

Engineering Level3 Betec

Hi all, I’ve undertaken the task of a level3 in engineering.
I’ve literally started just now (online course) and never done this before.
I’m really struggling at the very first hurdle, I can’t get the information out of my head and onto paper,in particular I’m finding it hard to know how the answers should be presented onto the page.

Im sure much of this basic to many of you but I’m doing this quite late in life.
How do you get going if you’ve never done this before.??

The question

P1 explain the key features of relevant regulations on health and safety as applied to a working environment in two selected or given engineering organisations.

Some kind of sample to look at would be helpful just so I can get my head around it.

Thanks.
People arent going to provide you a sample solution.

But the question does not seem very complex and appears to be pretty open, depending on if they previously gave you the organisations or not would dictate how much freedom you have.
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
People arent going to provide you a sample solution.

But the question does not seem very complex and appears to be pretty open, depending on if they previously gave you the organisations or not would dictate how much freedom you have.

Hi, Apologies,I didn’t mean an actual work sample of someone else’s work, I should of said template to the structure and setting out of the work.

Quick Reply

Latest