The Student Room Group

Level 3 extended diploma in engineering

how you you know if a betec course has a dedicated maths unit
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Tarunveer
how you you know if a betec course has a

Has a...?
Reply 2
I apologise i do not know why it did not send full my question was "how do you know if your betec engineering course has a further maths unit dedicated specifically for engineers" because i am looking at degree level apprentiships and a lot of them state for their entry requirements that you need to prove that your course a dedicated maths unit or a equivalent to A level maths
Reply 3
Original post by Tarunveer
I apologise i do not know why it did not send full my question was "how do you know if your betec engineering course has a further maths unit dedicated specifically for engineers" because i am looking at degree level apprentiships and a lot of them state for their entry requirements that you need to prove that your course a dedicated maths unit or a equivalent to A level maths
Level 3 extended diploma in engineering contains 2 main maths units one is maths for engineering technicians and the second one is further maths engineering. further maths for engineering contains maths equivalent to 4 core units of AS maths. There is one more unit called calculus to solve engineering wich can be done if you complete all mandatory units

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending