The Student Room Group

Dissertation - Dating apps & the Dark Triad

I am seeking as many participants as possible (at least 100) & who would be willing to take part in a short questionnaire. It would also be greatly appreciated if the next message could be passed on to those you think may be interested. Take care.

Hello, my name is Michael (2836026) and I want to say thank you for showing interest in the following study or for passing this link onto those you think may also be interested. Below is a link to a short questionnaire (10-15mins max) hosted on Qualtrics that I have compiled as part of my MSc dissertation which seeks to explore traits found on the ‘Dark Triad’ and their influence among users of dating apps.
For more detailed information including what this study entails and assurances on confidentiality, I kindly ask that you please read the information sheet & consent form carefully via the link. This survey is open to all above the age of 18 and who have previously used or currently use dating apps e.g., Tinder, Grindr, Hinge etc. Although this survey is primarily aimed towards undergraduate students, it is not restricted to any single gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or level of education.

If you know of others who may be interested in taking part, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass this link on including the above message. Thank you for your time, take care.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_781BDSmACIFktIW

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending