The Student Room Group

sussex, royal holloway or any other non rg unis best for LAW?

I am looking for which of the non rg unis for a safety for law, which have the best social life, teaching and other outstanding factors. I am an ethnic minority and of working class, so if any unis have a reputation of any classism or elitism please let me know and I will be sure to steer clear!
Reply 1
Sussex - a lovely smaller Uni in a great student city.
Has a very diverse student population. Recommended.
Original post by julesrr21
I am looking for which of the non rg unis for a safety for law, which have the best social life, teaching and other outstanding factors. I am an ethnic minority and of working class, so if any unis have a reputation of any classism or elitism please let me know and I will be sure to steer clear!

It is very difficult to recommend as one persons ideas differ from another. Royal Holloway is some distance from central London and not likely to suit your requirements. Brighton is a big student and diverse city so may suit you. RG universities that are sometimes quite willing to accept slightly lower grades and in bigger cities are Cardiff and Liverpool. Other non RG universities you might like will be Leicester and Kent which are quite good for Law although Kent is in a fairly small city.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending