The Student Room Group

Motivation

My plan this summer was to revise entirely.

First week into my revision timetable has almost ended and i've not made enough progress.

Please can you provide motivation that I can come back to and re read when I lose it like I have now.
Original post by unknown_1219
My plan this summer was to revise entirely.

First week into my revision timetable has almost ended and i've not made enough progress.

Please can you provide motivation that I can come back to and re read when I lose it like I have now.

Hi @unknown_1219

It's one week, you still have plenty of time left! Try not to get to fixated on what you haven't done, and focus on what you can do now.

Have you thought about why your revision has not been as successful this week? Maybe you're trying to do too much work in a week and it makes it hard to complete anything as it's all so overwhelming? This happened to me a lot.

Maybe try doing short bursts if 20-30 minutes, then come back later and test yourself. This way you can fit in your normal activities, and revision, and it means you're not glued to a desk all summer.

Remember to plan some fun things to do, and have some rest too, so you're ready for the new school year. Little and often tends to work best to try and keep you on track.

Hope this helps,
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending