The Student Room Group

forgot to write address of storage facility on boxes?

hi so i’m having a bit of a disaster haha! i recently ordered boxes from the company easystorage to store my things while i go home for summer as i live hours away and have to commute alone by train (no car, no able bodied family to help) and i’ve just had the packaged items collected by DPD today to be taken to the storage facility. the boxes have my name and university on, as well as the name of the company printed on them. the problem is, i didn’t write the address of the storage company on them, as i was never provided with an address for the specific depot my items would be taken to. i’m not sure what to do about this now that they’ve been collected as i don’t know where they are going to end up. i am moving out in 9 days and have tracking numbers for each box, but they are not active yet. will my items end up in the storage facility closest to me as they have the address the items came from and also the company logo on the boxes? i have never done this before so im clueless. any advice would be great thank you!
Reply 1
Did they accept the order without a delivery address? Anyway, call the company to clarify what you want done
Original post by Zarek
Did they accept the order without a delivery address? Anyway, call the company to clarify what you want done

yes, DPD accepted it and picked up my boxes today. i’m going to call the actual storage company asap, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending