The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Room Swap: I have Moonraker, looking for Hayloft or Atlas

All in the title. I am studying abroad and my friends are in those two accommodations. I am also willing to pick up your contract and if you want to swap then cancel. I will cover the cancellation.
Reply 1
Original post by Cyclone26
All in the title. I am studying abroad and my friends are in those two accommodations. I am also willing to pick up your contract and if you want to swap then cancel. I will cover the cancellation.

I live in Atlas and I wanna sublet it.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by jellyday
I live in Atlas and I wanna sublet it.

I can only room swap due to studying abroad
Reply 3
Original post by Cyclone26
I can only room swap due to studying abroad

I can try and cancel my current one and pick up yours
Reply 4
May I inquire about the type of room you have at Moonranker? I have a studio at Atlas. If you're able to cancel your reservation and sublet my studio, that would be ideal. However, if cancellation isn't an option, I'd like to learn more about the amenities and rent for your room so that we can consider a possible exchange.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jellyday
May I inquire about the type of room you have at Moonranker? I have a studio at Atlas. If you're able to cancel your reservation and sublet my studio, that would be ideal. However, if cancellation isn't an option, I'd like to learn more about the amenities and rent for your room so that we can consider a possible exchange.

Moonraker Point - MP Large Ensuite
That is the room description

Shared en suite flat kitchens include oven, hob, microwave, fridge and freezer

Wi-fi

Common room

Laundry room

24/7 reception

Bike storage

Disabled access

Study areas

Microwave & oven

Fridge & freezer