The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Help and advice

Hi there,

Current Cardiff University student here! If there are any questions that I can help with, please feel free to reach out.

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Hello! I would like to know how lenient the university will be when it comes to conditional offers this year. Does it factor in how close your grades were, how competitive your course is, the course's popularity, etc.? Hope you can help.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I would like to know how lenient the university will be when it comes to conditional offers this year. Does it factor in how close your grades were, how competitive your course is, the course's popularity, etc.? Hope you can help.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don't have this information as I'm just a current student at the university. It definitely depends on how competitive the course that you're wanting to study is. Can I ask what you study?

Best of luck! Please let me know if you have any questions about uni life/ your course that I can direct you will :smile:

Reply 3
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don't have this information as I'm just a current student at the university. It definitely depends on how competitive the course that you're wanting to study is. Can I ask what you study?

Best of luck! Please let me know if you have any questions about uni life/ your course that I can direct you will :smile:

I applied as my firm conditional offer for Mathematics and Music (BA).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending