The Student Room Group

What have I done

So last night I was with a girl who I met and I accidentally slept with her as we were both drunk and my gf was calling me several times last night but I didn't answer. I'm not sure if I should tell her what really happened as she will never forgive me
Reply 1
Accidentally slept with.. You’re a busted flush
Original post by Anonymous
So last night I was with a girl who I met and I accidentally slept with her as we were both drunk and my gf was calling me several times last night but I didn't answer. I'm not sure if I should tell her what really happened as she will never forgive me

The old i was drunk excuse .
So you're saying your boner accidentally fell into her pussy, is that it??
Original post by Anonymous

Lmao the same old joke just tell the truth and be straightforward mate that’s already known to be a cheat can’t be damage limitation anymore as it is. If she breaks up with you and doesn’t forgive you good riddance to her and I don’t blame her but she’s better than that and you can come up with something better than that you should know better
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending