The Student Room Group

A levels

Im wanting to do a levels as a private candidate, a level phsycology aqa, a level law ocr and a level law sociology aqa. But i was wondering how would i get exam questions marked?
Reply 1
pretty sure it’s done via the exam board’s registered markers once you’re signed up with them to take the exam
Reply 2
Original post by d84
pretty sure it’s done via the exam board’s registered markers once you’re signed up with them to take the exam

Hiya sorry i meant like practice questions that id do with revision x
Reply 3
Original post by Demileighxx
Hiya sorry i meant like practice questions that id do with revision x

oooh i see. can’t say i’m talking with much expertise in your chosen subjects specifically, but i presume that the exam boards have a decent amount of past papers & mark schemes on their specification websites? otherwise, googling “*exam board* *subject* past papers” tends to work pretty well. there’s usually a number of people who post walkthroughs of past papers on youtube too (or at least that’s the case for my non-essay based subjects) so that’s worth checking out. but i think you’ll ultimately end up doing a lot of self-marking unless you find someone else familiar with experience in your a level nearby.

Quick Reply

Latest