The Student Room Group

UCAS - how to convert USA Bachelors and Masters into UK qualifications?

Hi all, entering my UCAS education information in and wondering how to convert my American Bachelors and Masters into the system. I also added my high school (age 14-18) education but that was also done outside of the UK so I don't have GCSE equivalents. Not sure how to best place my education in so it's understandable. Any guidance would be great!
You shouldn't need to convert anything. There is an option for a non-UK undergrad degree and I believe you can pick a country after that? In any case, you should just enter your final GPA rather than the UK equivalent.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
You shouldn't need to convert anything. There is an option for a non-UK undergrad degree and I believe you can pick a country after that? In any case, you should just enter your final GPA rather than the UK equivalent.

Great, that's what I had done but was second guessing myself with all the "module" and "qualifications" extra detail it seemed I could provide. Cheers!
Original post by ohhellok
Great, that's what I had done but was second guessing myself with all the "module" and "qualifications" extra detail it seemed I could provide. Cheers!

Yeah, the system isn't well designed for people with undergrad and Masters quals, so you'll find there isn't enough space in the module section. It's sufficent to put your overall results and if unis need a transcript, they'll contact you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending