The Student Room Group

NHS Learning support fund

Wondering if anyone could help. I am due a payment from LSF today and it says payment made but its not showing in my bank account?
My bank details are correct as I haven't needed to change them so wondering why I'm not seeing the amount?
It's a Sunday and your bank might only update records overnight. Check again tomorrow (or after the bank holidays). :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
It's a Sunday and your bank might only update records overnight. Check again tomorrow (or after the bank holidays). :smile:

Oh I completely forgot about that!! Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ac0023
Wondering if anyone could help. I am due a payment from LSF today and it says payment made but its not showing in my bank account?
My bank details are correct as I haven't needed to change them so wondering why I'm not seeing the amount?

Payments should have been paid in beforehand especially if the date is due over the weekend then normally be the Friday before.

As a bank holiday on Monday you'll have to wait till Tuesday to see if it is in but keep eye on your account incase it does go in.
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
Payments should have been paid in beforehand especially if the date is due over the weekend then normally be the Friday before.

As a bank holiday on Monday you'll have to wait till Tuesday to see if it is in but keep eye on your account incase it does go in.

It originally said 27th to be due but changed to 24th for some reason. I am returning student and there was delay in my application. No idea why they have done it like this though 😆
Reply 5
Original post by ac0023
It originally said 27th to be due but changed to 24th for some reason. I am returning student and there was delay in my application. No idea why they have done it like this though 😆

Can't either explain what they have done with this for you.

They might be open Wednesday, check bank on Wednesday just incase it goes in as you said it was 27th at first then change to 24th.
Reply 6
Original post by Tracey_W
Can't either explain what they have done with this for you.

They might be open Wednesday, check bank on Wednesday just incase it goes in as you said it was 27th at first then change to 24th.

Yeah gone in today. Maybe they thought it would go in early? No idea 😂
Reply 7
Original post by ac0023
Yeah gone in today. Maybe they thought it would go in early? No idea 😂

Thanks
That's good news for you with it going in today which is 27th ( original date).
If it was to go in early you would have had it before now.

Only they can explain what happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending