The Student Room Group

what is a German IRP presentation supposed to look like?

im starting my IRP and i know what i'm doing it about but i dont know how i would present it. is it supposed to be a powerpoint and how much information am i supposed to include? im doing it about a film so i wanted to talk about the film, the directors, the reception, the impact, etc but i dont know if i could fit it all in? any help would be appreciated, thank you
Original post by spencerspencah
im starting my IRP and i know what i'm doing it about but i dont know how i would present it. is it supposed to be a powerpoint and how much information am i supposed to include? im doing it about a film so i wanted to talk about the film, the directors, the reception, the impact, etc but i dont know if i could fit it all in? any help would be appreciated, thank you

im doing French, but the same still applies:
your IRP presentation should be a 2 min speech which summarises the key important points/facts of your research - start writing only about the key points, and then if you have extra time within the 2mins you can start bulking it up with extra research (etc)
you will be asked questions about your IRP after the presentation by your teacher/examiner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending