The Student Room Group

COVID vaccination for medical application

Hi,

I have only received one covid vaccination, as I got really unlucky with the timings and ended up getting covid 4 times. As you had to wait 6 months or something like that between having covid and getting a vaccination, I only ended up receiving 1. I am applying for medical school this year, and was just wondering whether anyone knows if this will be a problem? I can't find much specific information online but maybe I should email the specific unis.

Thanks!
Original post by student19875
Hi,

I have only received one covid vaccination, as I got really unlucky with the timings and ended up getting covid 4 times. As you had to wait 6 months or something like that between having covid and getting a vaccination, I only ended up receiving 1. I am applying for medical school this year, and was just wondering whether anyone knows if this will be a problem? I can't find much specific information online but maybe I should email the specific unis.

Thanks!

Check on the medical schools' websites first, as usually they publish their medics vaccination requirements on there. If in doubt, contact them to check.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending