The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

MSc software Development Strathclyde

Is there anybody who is going to start MSC Software Development at Strathclyde this September?
Original post by ZEE444
Is there anybody who is going to start MSC Software Development at Strathclyde this September?

Hi @ZEE444 :biggrin: sorry you've not had a reply to this yet!

We'll be running lots of welcome activities for new students in September and in your first week of classes there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get to know your course mates :smile: Don't worry if you don't know anyone studying with you yet - it's likely everyone will be in the same boat once you start and you'll get to know people quickly!

Good luck!!
- Caitlin:h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi @ZEE444 :biggrin: sorry you've not had a reply to this yet!

We'll be running lots of welcome activities for new students in September and in your first week of classes there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get to know your course mates :smile: Don't worry if you don't know anyone studying with you yet - it's likely everyone will be in the same boat once you start and you'll get to know people quickly!

Good luck!!
- Caitlin:h:

Hi.

I'm starting this course but can't see any information about what is happening for the first few weeks. When would I get some information? I'm trying to confirm my childcare needs. There is nothing on the calendar in my place yet.

Thank you

Fiona
Original post by Feeonam
Hi.

I'm starting this course but can't see any information about what is happening for the first few weeks. When would I get some information? I'm trying to confirm my childcare needs. There is nothing on the calendar in my place yet.

Thank you

Fiona

Hi Fiona! Have you registered for the course and have access to Pegasus and MyPlace already? I'd recommend looking on your Curriculum page on Pegasus if you have access to this and finding the contact details for your advisor of studies :smile: If you've not heard by now hopefully they'll be able to provide a bit of info ahead of your first week!
- Caitlin :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending