The Student Room Group

year 13!!

does anyone have any tips for year 13? i really want to start the year off strong and not fall behind! (for reference i’m taking biology, chemistry + maths so anything specific to those subject would be even better!)
Original post by aalimk
does anyone have any tips for year 13? i really want to start the year off strong and not fall behind! (for reference i’m taking biology, chemistry + maths so anything specific to those subject would be even better!)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253201&page=2#post97549790
Reply 2
ahh thank you so much!!
Original post by aalimk

Hi there,

For me it was really important to use any free periods wisely so that you are on top of your work and have time to study. You don't want to be going over information for the first time when you are actually revising for your exams, make sure that you have all of your notes and things sorted so that you can focus on actually learning them and studying. I would also recommend making sure you do past questions as well specifically for the science subjects as they can be really helpful.

I hope this helps,

Ellen
Y3 Medical Student
Uni of Sunderland
Digital ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by University of Sunderland Student Ambassador
Hi there,

For me it was really important to use any free periods wisely so that you are on top of your work and have time to study. You don't want to be going over information for the first time when you are actually revising for your exams, make sure that you have all of your notes and things sorted so that you can focus on actually learning them and studying. I would also recommend making sure you do past questions as well specifically for the science subjects as they can be really helpful.

I hope this helps,

Ellen
Y3 Medical Student
Uni of Sunderland
Digital ambassador

thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest