The Student Room Group

Failed my essay twice and might be at risk of termination of studies

I failed one of my essays and was given a chance to resit but I changed the case study which I had no idea I could not change it and earned me one of the reason for failing the second attempt. Emailed my AOS and she said there will be a board meeting in October where they might decide to give me a possible third attempt because I have passed all my modules till now. I am a Second year international nursing student about to enter 3rd year in September.
Already emailed the Student union also and she is going to help me with the appeal just in case I do not get the 3rd attempt like my supervisor said.
I am just curious if anyone has been in this situation because I am so scared of losing my place in the university after paying a whole lot of tuition for first and second year
Reply 1
Original post by Salawuhadijat
I failed one of my essays and was given a chance to resit but I changed the case study which I had no idea I could not change it and earned me one of the reason for failing the second attempt. Emailed my AOS and she said there will be a board meeting in October where they might decide to give me a possible third attempt because I have passed all my modules till now. I am a Second year international nursing student about to enter 3rd year in September.
Already emailed the Student union also and she is going to help me with the appeal just in case I do not get the 3rd attempt like my supervisor said.
I am just curious if anyone has been in this situation because I am so scared of losing my place in the university after paying a whole lot of tuition for first and second year

Depends on what the university rules are for resitting essays etc as each individual university has there own rules on how many times you can resit your essays etc.

You have done the correct thing in contacting the university student union for advice.

@Emily_B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending