The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Timetables

Hey, any examples of timetables for business? I start in September so just wondering what my timetable would look like? Thank you!
Original post by Caitlin9801
Hey, any examples of timetables for business? I start in September so just wondering what my timetable would look like? Thank you!

Hi @Caitlin9801,

I am a current student at University of Leicester studying Medical Physiology. Although we are on different courses, I thought I'll tell you a bit about my timetable to give you an idea!

I usually have 1 or max 2 lectures during the day, and I have lectures on 3-4 days a week (so not every day). There are lots of free time in between the lectures. I usually use the free periods to get some studying done or work on course works that have a deadline coming up. I play basketball at our Women's team, and we have twice weekly training sessions, usually in the evenings or weekends. If you play sports, there are usually matches on Wednesday afternoon, which means there aren't any teaching planned for Wednesday afternoon's to give students the time to prepare for their games!

Because we study such different courses and might have very different timetables, I also wanted to give you a tip to join our Unibuddy Community, where you can meet students like yourself who will be starting in September or our current students who are already studying Business and Management at our University. You can sign up from this link and start chatting to students: https://community.unibuddy.co/invite...4b0947144fe5a9

I hope this helped! If you have any further questions please keep them coming :smile:

- Shahla (Student Recruitment Assistant)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending