The Student Room Group

Fast track A levels/ Gap year

I want to do fast track A levels maths in my gap year in order to sit the A level papers in 2024. Does anyone have any recommendations for platforms offering these courses?
Original post by Ekatya
I want to do fast track A levels maths in my gap year in order to sit the A level papers in 2024. Does anyone have any recommendations for platforms offering these courses?

I have experience with one online college for A Level Maths. I don't know about the others though.

It would also depend on the specific exam board that you want to study for, as the syllabi for OCR, AQA, and EdExcel can be slightly different in content.

When you do your exams, it would be through a third party exam centre approved by the exam board, not directly through the online college. Unless the booking fees are included in your course price, you would usually have to arrange it all yourself.
Original post by Ekatya

Quite a few options online, check this out here: https://www.google.com/search?q=fast+track+A+levels+maths&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest