The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

I didn't get accommodation UWE now what?

I have exhausted everything i can do. i have contacted everyone and anyone. checked all websites. Nothing. I cant find a place to stay and im very anxious to the point i get panic attacks suddenly please if anyone can help me let me know
Reply 1
which websites have you checked? i doubt you've checked all of them (spareroom.co.uk?)

contact the university? they'll probably provide some pointers at the bare minimum
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Samij123
I have exhausted everything i can do. i have contacted everyone and anyone. checked all websites. Nothing. I cant find a place to stay and im very anxious to the point i get panic attacks suddenly please if anyone can help me let me know

Hi Samij123

The accommodation offic number and email is below, if they cannot offer you anything ask if they can advise on private accommodation, house shares, single rooms etc.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83601

All the best

Martin
Reply 3
hey !
I’m in exactly the same boat and have no idea what to do, we could talk abt it and try finding some solution together?
Original post by grwright
hey !
I’m in exactly the same boat and have no idea what to do, we could talk abt it and try finding some solution together?

Hi grwright,

It's a good idea to try and team up to find somewhere! We wish you all the best with your search and if there's anything we can help with please let us know.

Best wishes,

Tori

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending