The Student Room Group

At UWE all have been registered for Term 1?

I'm doing a postgraduate student at UWE.
I've been enrolled in a postgraduate degree in a Social Science.
In May, I was sectioned by the university and had to be detained in a mental hospital for a month. Some staffs from my home country at the NHS has affected it because they didn't want me to go back to Korea at that time. Personally, I've got in trouble with a staff at the uni, so I reported UWE to OIA. During my stay in the UK, I got kicked out of accommodations four times in total. That sucks.
Anyways, I want to gain the degree, so I intended to continue my postgraduate program. Recently, most professors don't reply to my emails because they know that there are some strong enemies who try to bully me and convey their messages to me. I felt like they are encouraging me to quit this program with a postgraduate certificate which was not what I was aiming at. Other staffs at this uni don't reply to my emails either.
I don't understand what the situation is like. Seems like the people who hates me deceived me and manipulate the situation behind the scene.
I want to enroll for the next Term, but they said I have to take a thorough interview whether or not to proceed to the next term. It's very close to the term 1. When I got discharged from the mental hospital in late May, I discussed my situation with the program leader, and he said everything okay. I can't apply for any other program at this point. I feel very bad and feel like I've been deceived by the university. Last year, I couldn't switch my visa sponsor because there was a conspiracy to make me not to attend the other university in northern area.. They want me to leave the UK because they don't want me to talk to British. But I like British people. It's not fair at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending