The Student Room Group

UCAT keyboard shortcuts

trying to do the practice tests on the ucat website but the keyboard shortcuts aren’t working and i can’t use the keyboard to input into the calculator. anyone know how to fix? (using a macbook if that matters)
Reply 1
Original post by sadejezebel
trying to do the practice tests on the ucat website but the keyboard shortcuts aren’t working and i can’t use the keyboard to input into the calculator. anyone know how to fix? (using a macbook if that matters)

If it were just the numbers not working then I'd say to check your num lock, but if the keyboard shortcuts aren't working either then the UCAT website does say this:

"Shortcuts in the practice materials
If the standard shortcuts do not work for you in the practice materials this may be because of the device, operating system or browser you are using. You are best advised not using shortcuts to navigate through the test."

So it seems it can just not work sometimes, and it does seem to be mac/safari that breaks these sorts of things a lot of the time (see https://www.reddit.com/r/UCAT/comments/ialbxq/worried_about_shortcuts/, seems to have been an issue for a while)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending