The Student Room Group

University Course Outlines

Especially for Cambridge, does anyone know where I can find an outline of the course in detail for applicants this year? I know there are course outlines but they don’t say much about the course in detail, and the optional/compulsory modules.
Original post by Lightningparrot
Especially for Cambridge, does anyone know where I can find an outline of the course in detail for applicants this year? I know there are course outlines but they don’t say much about the course in detail, and the optional/compulsory modules.

Hello. You haven't mentioned which subject you're interested in, but you can find the department websites linked on each of the course pages (https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses). The department websites will give you more detailed information about the course you wish to study.
Reply 2
Original post by Lightningparrot

reaching out to the admissions office directly could provide the clarity you're looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending