The Student Room Group

Can you get into non-UCAS-point-based courses with lopsided grades?

By lopsided grades, I mean that they aren't all the same or within 1 grade of each other.

For example, could I get into an AAB course if I had an A*BB? What if I had a good EPQ to throw on top of it too?
Original post by Greeny908
By lopsided grades, I mean that they aren't all the same or within 1 grade of each other.

For example, could I get into an AAB course if I had an A*BB? What if I had a good EPQ to throw on top of it too?

It's possible - have you asked the universities you're interested in directly if your grades would be considered?
Make it clear if you're talking about predicted grades or achieved grades when you speak to them
Original post by Greeny908

It's up to each university because that wouldn't technically meet the entry requirements. Some will be happy to have you, some won't.

Some universities/courses will drop a grade or two depending on your performance on EPQ. But it's not the most common thing in the world. It'll be outlined on the entry requirements if this is the case on the uni course website.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending