The Student Room Group

Two driving instructors

Hey. I’ve been taking driving lessons during the summer, but im definitely not ready to do the test. i have to go back to uni and i don’t want to take a break. i was thinking of getting another instructor whilst im in a different city. i can learn from them whilst im at uni and when im at home i can learn from my original instructor. i was wondering if there are better alternatives? i don’t want to be going home every week for driving lessons. it could be doable but that’s even more money from transport etc and it just might not end up working out.
Reply 1
Original post by audxree
Hey. I’ve been taking driving lessons during the summer, but im definitely not ready to do the test. i have to go back to uni and i don’t want to take a break. i was thinking of getting another instructor whilst im in a different city. i can learn from them whilst im at uni and when im at home i can learn from my original instructor. i was wondering if there are better alternatives? i don’t want to be going home every week for driving lessons. it could be doable but that’s even more money from transport etc and it just might not end up working out.

That is fine, as learning to drive is a lot to do with time behind the wheel. When you eventually get a test date, you can then focus on learning the roads around that test centre, but that just a few lessons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending