The Student Room Group

my driving instructor

I had a driving instructor last year who used to shout at me, put me down loose his patience and completely put me off driving, i failed my test and he even charged me £200 to book the test

When he was teaching me roundabouts he would get annoyed and say stuff like what are you thinking, and when is said can you teach me instead of shouting at me he said no i am not shouting(he definitely raised his voice), don't accuse me of something i didn't do and don't give me this attitude. He was a ****

I was recently looking for a new driving instructor and i found my own instructors profile and all of his reviews say 5/5 and really patient, lovely instructor

most of these are recent

This has really irked me and i want to do something about it
As he put down my confidence, was a **** and took £2000

any advice
Original post by Kdog21
I had a driving instructor last year who used to shout at me, put me down loose his patience and completely put me off driving, i failed my test and he even charged me £200 to book the test

When he was teaching me roundabouts he would get annoyed and say stuff like what are you thinking, and when is said can you teach me instead of shouting at me he said no i am not shouting(he definitely raised his voice), don't accuse me of something i didn't do and don't give me this attitude. He was a ****

I was recently looking for a new driving instructor and i found my own instructors profile and all of his reviews say 5/5 and really patient, lovely instructor

most of these are recent

This has really irked me and i want to do something about it
As he put down my confidence, was a **** and took £2000

any advice

Hello, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. You can see a full list of all of the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php Thanks.
Reply 2
You can leave your own review of his service and your own experience. Take the reviews as a grain of salt. I'm sure they have very few reviews to the names.
You can report driving instructors for incorrect and unprofessional behavious on the DVSA website - https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-driving-instructor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending