The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde university

In the prospects book I read, it says for humanities and social sciences that you take 3 subjects in your first year.

I was wondering if ‘politics and international relations’ is counted as one subject as it is listed like this.

If so would I be able to take History, Education and Politics & International relations in my first year at uni? Thx
Original post by Joanne_Gallacher
In the prospects book I read, it says for humanities and social sciences that you take 3 subjects in your first year.

I was wondering if ‘politics and international relations’ is counted as one subject as it is listed like this.

If so would I be able to take History, Education and Politics & International relations in my first year at uni? Thx

Hi @Joanne_Gallacher :smile: Yes, Politics & International Relations is one subject. You can take the three subjects you've noted there in first year before you pick which two you would like to continue with.

Hope that helps!
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi @Joanne_Gallacher :smile: Yes, Politics & International Relations is one subject. You can take the three subjects you've noted there in first year before you pick which two you would like to continue with.

Hope that helps!
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

That helps a ton thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending