The Student Room Group

Strathclyde vs Glasgow

Hi, does someone know which uni is better for courses in the business area, Strathclyde or Glasgow?
I've been to the accelerate program in business course with Strathclyde, but don't know much about the University of Glasgow.
Thanks for help)
Original post by kira santalova
Hi, does someone know which uni is better for courses in the business area, Strathclyde or Glasgow?
I've been to the accelerate program in business course with Strathclyde, but don't know much about the University of Glasgow.
Thanks for help)

Hey @kira santalova,

Great to hear your interwated in studying business. At Strathlcyde there are many differnt courses on offer as I'm sure there are at Glasgow.

I'd encourage having a look through the course specs for the courses at both uni and see of either jump out to you. Consider if either offer placements or real business experience and if that matters to you or not. Having done the accelerate program you may like to continue at Strathclyde which might give some familiarity and consistency to studying.

Both unis have the great bonus of being in Glasgow so alongside your studies you'll be in a great city with lots on offer and lots of opportunities both social and possible business opportunities.

Best of luck with your decision and hopefully someone will be able to help and offer a perspective as a business student.
Catherine - University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending