The Student Room Group

alevel maths

will doing 1 past paper a day and lot of practice question a smart tactic to getting an a in alevel maths
Original post by Kate190
will doing 1 past paper a day and lot of practice question a smart tactic to getting an a in alevel maths

Maths is about understanding and learning from mistakes. So don't be afraid of making them. Doing practice questions will help you, but make sure to reflect on your work and exam technique. Im assuming your starting year 12?
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Maths is about understanding and learning from mistakes. So don't be afraid of making them. Doing practice questions will help you, but make sure to reflect on your work and exyeam technique. Im assuming your starting year 12?

yes i start in 1 week
Reply 3
I just finished my maths A-level and got an A* by using mainly past papers and practice questions, so I would say yes. Just make sure to make efficient use of them, like if you make a mistake, look at the mark schemes or ask your lecturer for help to see where you're going wrong. As long as you have a good understanding of each topic, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest