The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Missed Accommodation Offer

I had applied for accommodation at Royal Holloway , but I missed my offer as the website wouldn't let me in. Is there any way I can still get accommodation ? A commute isn't really do-able unfortunately.
I have the same issue have you found a work around?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Having exactly the same problem, due to start my first year next Monday and still not resolved. Emails are unanswered , sent on the 31st august and when you finally get through after waiting an hour on the phone they calmly tell you that you might hear back from them in mid September after the start of term . Very stressful and poor service , real shame as was really looking forward to freshers week .
Reply 3
https://www.rhulstudentpad.co.uk/Housing here's a website you could try exploring? i'm on the same boat and freshers week is so important honestly
(Original post by lunashi)https://www.rhulstudentpad.co.uk/Housing here's a website you could try exploring? i'm on the same boat and freshers week is so important honestly

Many thanks that’s really kind of you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I had applied for accommodation at Royal Holloway , but I missed my offer as the website wouldn't let me in. Is there any way I can still get accommodation ? A commute isn't really do-able unfortunately.

Found this pretty late so I don't know if you ended up finding something but if not, I have a room in Founder's that I'm looking to transfer my contract for if you're interested. I can move out pretty soon if you still need somewhere, just drop me a message
Original post by Kam-e
Found this pretty late so I don't know if you ended up finding something but if not, I have a room in Founder's that I'm looking to transfer my contract for if you're interested. I can move out pretty soon if you still need somewhere, just drop me a message

Many thanks for responding I have now got somewhere pity as I would have loved to be in founders as I’m off campus at parish hall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending