The Student Room Group

A Level Politics Remark

I got my politics result and I got a C despite being predicted an A. I was 6 marks off a B. I got my papers back and found I had been given 8 marks in the 30 mark global politics question. I got it remarked and it was put up 5 marks. I am so annoyed. I completed all the papers and thought they went well…
Original post by KDawn
I got my politics result and I got a C despite being predicted an A. I was 6 marks off a B. I got my papers back and found I had been given 8 marks in the 30 mark global politics question. I got it remarked and it was put up 5 marks. I am so annoyed. I completed all the papers and thought they went well…

Hi @KDawn!

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling frustrated about your politics result, I know how difficult it is to receive a grade below what you were predicted. However, I was to firstly say you did brilliant and congratulations for getting through your A-Levels, I know you may not feel as if you did well, or as well as you could have done, but a C is an amazing result that is highly valued by Universities and employers. A-Levels aren't easy in the slightest and I've heard how difficult the exams were this year as well as how high the grade boundaries have been so honestly you have done amazing, and you shouldn't feel defeated or upset about your grade. Whatever you have chosen to do as your next step, whether it's going to Uni or getting an apprenticeship, the difficulties of exams and the grade boundaries will have been taken into consideration and will be understood by all.

Once again, congratulations for completing your A-Levels, and I promise that a C is an amazing grade to get! :smile:

Nicole
First Year law student

Quick Reply

Latest