The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Still haven't received any email for enrolment

Hi, I'm a home student & I got an unconditional offer to study at Northumbria university which I've accepted, however its now the end of August already and I still haven't received any emails about the enrolment. Is it normal or should I be concerned? Thanks a lot.
Have you checked your spam folder? It might be there. Else, you probably should have received some communication by now so definitely call Northumbria and ask. Probably just a mistake on their part!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
Have you checked your spam folder? It might be there. Else, you probably should have received some communication by now so definitely call Northumbria and ask. Probably just a mistake on their part!

Hi, I have checked the spam folder & its not there either. I tried to enrol through the student portal as advised on the university website, however upon clicking on the enrolment option its only been showing my personal details and the course details. It's not letting me to include anything or finish the enrolment. I called the university, and they are just telling to wait for the email when its already too late and is end of August now. One of my friend have already got their enrolment email, so now I'm very concerned.
Call them again and tell them you haven't received the email
don't know if you've sorted out your problem now but I'm having the exact same problem and am a home student too. I was looking through other student room discussions and it said to call student central but I've seen so many other people with this issue too.
Original post by Anonymous
don't know if you've sorted out your problem now but I'm having the exact same problem and am a home student too. I was looking through other student room discussions and it said to call student central but I've seen so many other people with this issue too.

just got a message back from another discussion and apparently they're sending the emails out in batches so it should come. Not very helpful but guess we just need to wait
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
just got a message back from another discussion and apparently they're sending the emails out in batches so it should come. Not very helpful but guess we just need to wait

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I've called the Ask4help team yesterday, and they have also said that our records are being uploaded one by one & is taking some time. Then I've asked them about the enrolment deadline, and upon asking they've said that there's no specific deadline date they know, however they've advised me to wait until the 8th to see if I get the email by then. If not, then they've advised me to send an email at [email protected]

Or contact the admissions team on 0191 4060901 (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm). Let's hope our get sorted out soon!😊

Quick Reply

Latest