The Student Room Group

How to heal from a breakup and how long should it take.

Me and my bf broke up near the end of May 2023, and it’s September the 1st today, and I’m still rlly upset. It’s all my friends ever want to talk abt but I end up crying every time. I’ve tried telling myself he’s not worthy of all this and that I can do much better but rn it just doesn’t feel right. And I hav etoi see my ex every day at school, with his new gf who he’s always wrapped around, and it’s just really hurting. I know can probs do better and that he only wanted my body pretty much, but nothing feels tue.
Why is it taking so long, and any ideas on how to heal?? 😭💔
If I’m honest it’s taken me nearly a year to get over my breakup. And there are still points where I have wobbles and question where it went wrong. It’s not easy at all, especially seeing them move on. But it does get easier and your feelings become less over time. Just hang in there, you’ve got this 🫶🏻
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If I’m honest it’s taken me nearly a year to get over my breakup. And there are still points where I have wobbles and question where it went wrong. It’s not easy at all, especially seeing them move on. But it does get easier and your feelings become less over time. Just hang in there, you’ve got this 🫶🏻

thank u so much, this is really appreciated 💙🦋

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending