The Student Room Group

Is it possible to forget and move on?

Recently i have breakup with my best friend and also girlfriend, i have tried multiple times to connect with her but she said no to me, i also know she loves me but i think that is the time i should also preserve my self esteem... How to bear this trauma and what should i do to move on? She's getting on my thoughts and I am uninterested in everything, almost 2 months have passed but 😓 i was so stressed out mentally and emotionally and physically...
Reply 1
Sorry to hear that you went through all this, but at least you tried to get back together and you won't regret that you didn't try. It's best to spend time with other people like family and other friends, pick up some new hobbies and focus on new projects and other things. Sometimes you have to go through breakups and meeting new people to find your way to the person who is truly right for you, it's better to end things now rather than creating a massive mess and having a head full of regrets afterwards. It is worth trying to get into fitness, as that will help you feel better both mentally and physically, if it is something that is bothering you deeply - seek therapy and if you're ready for it; maybe meet up for closure. Time heals everything and whilst things are hurting now, remember that it is only temporary and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - I hope things get better for you.
Reply 2
Original post by Bean_cat
Sorry to hear that you went through all this, but at least you tried to get back together and you won't regret that you didn't try. It's best to spend time with other people like family and other friends, pick up some new hobbies and focus on new projects and other things. Sometimes you have to go through breakups and meeting new people to find your way to the person who is truly right for you, it's better to end things now rather than creating a massive mess and having a head full of regrets afterwards. It is worth trying to get into fitness, as that will help you feel better both mentally and physically, if it is something that is bothering you deeply - seek therapy and if you're ready for it; maybe meet up for closure. Time heals everything and whilst things are hurting now, remember that it is only temporary and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - I hope things get better for you.

Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending